Recognition of This Site
This web site remains Google "Top
15" site for "International Relations" and is featured in the UNESCO Libraries Portal, Alcove 9 of the U.S. Library of Congress, Les Signets de la Bibliothèque nationale de France,
"Internet Gems" of Canada's Department of
Foreign Affairs and International Trade, and the U.S. Department of Education's Gateway
to Educational Materials (GEM). It
was honored in 1999 by inclusion among the elite "Lycos Top 5%" web sites.
- Academic Info
- BUBL Information Service Catalogue of Internet Resources
- dmoz Open Directory Project
- Embassy of the United States in Denmark - Foreign Policy
- Fields of Knowledge - Infography "Superlative Source"
- INET Library
- Intute: Social Sciences
- One-Minute Web Guide
- Politicalresources.net - Noteworthy International Site
- PORTAL - the higher education directory of the United Kingdom's National Academy for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Répertoire PSI - Paix et Sécurité Internationales
- schoolzone - received five-star teacher rating on this British portal of 40,000 educational websites.
- Scout Report for Social Sciences
- Robert Griffith, “Un-Tangling the Web of Cold War Studies,” The Journal for MultiMedia History 3 (2000).
- "Virtual Resources: International Relations Research Resources on the Web," in IO by Ronald J. Deibert
- Wadsworth International Relations Resource Center