- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Instructor's office hours: By appointment.
- Lecture outlines Please note: These
outlines are designed to be used only as supplements to the course lectures and discussion
- Summer Syllabus
- In-class presentation of case - Assignment Policy: Students
will be given credit for their assigned in-class presentations only when those
presentations are made on time.
- "Beck's Law Dictionary"
- A compendium of international legal terms and phrases
- The International Relations Organization (IRO) of the
University of Virginia - weekly meetings are convened during the fall and spring semesters on
7 PM in Jefferson Hall
- LAND AND TERRITORIAL SOVEREIGNTY,
Revised June 1, 1998