- I am a graduate student in electrical engineering at the University of Virginia.
- I am doing my PhD thesis with Prof. Joe Campbell in the area of photovoltaics.
- I used to be an avid bicyclist and runner. Now I mostly hike and swim.
I focus on photovoltaic device characterization.
- Photo-induced current transient spectroscopy characterization of organic solar cells
- Microwave conductivity charaterization of organic solar cells
I have some fun (technologically) on the side.
- Run a public accessible microserver at home with Raspberry Pi. This low-power server only costs you about 5 bucks of electrical power per year (in United States) if running at 24/7.
- DIY a low-power FM transmitter.