- The final will be Monday, December 11, in our usual lecture hall, from 2pm-5pm.
- Version 4.0 of the review sheet for the final has been posted. Unless errors are found, this will be the final version of the review sheet.
- A link
to information on the extra-credit paper can be found on this page.
- There will be two review sessions, Saturday at 2:30pm and Sunday at 5:30pm. The location for both session is tentatively set for room 313 in the Physics Building.
- ALL lecture slides, #1 - #28, are now posted.
- Problem Set #2 was due on Wednesday, December 6th.
This course is being taught by
Professor Gordon Cates
Time and place:
12:30-1:45 PM, Tues. & Thurs.
Room 204, Physics Building
Office hours: TBA
More questions? Reach Prof. Cates