- A review sheet for the final has been posted, and can be found under "Materials related to quizzes and tests".
- Lectures 1-25, all lectures from the semester, are now posted.
- The answer key to the final from 2011 has been posted under "Materials related to quizzes and tests".
- The midterm (version a) has been posted, with solutions.
- The final from 2011 is now posted under "Materials related to quizzes and tests".
- The final is Monday, December 9, from 2 - 5 PM.
- Office hours/review session this Sunday afternoon, December 8, 3PM to 5:00 PM, probably in Room 313 of the Physics Building (3rd floor of the building where the lectures are held).
- Homework #4 is now posted under "pdf versions of homework".
- More info on and review materials for the final will be posted shortly.
This course is being taught by
Professor Gordon Cates
Time and place:
9:30-10:45 PM, Tues. & Thurs.
Room 204, Physics Building
Office hours: TBA
More questions? Reach Prof. Cates