- The Final is Thursday, December 15, at 2PM, in our usual room. It will be between 40 and 50 multiple choice questions. You are allowed cheat sheets covering both sides of two standard-sized pieces of paper. I will post a review sheet tomorrow (Tuesday).
- A review sheet for the final is posted under Material related to quizzes and tests.
- I have posted Problem set #3 under pdf versions of homework. You should view these as practice problems for Chapters 8-10. They are due Friday, December 16, prior to 11:59PM. You will get full credit if you make a best-faith effort on each problem.
- There will be two review sessions. The first is Tuesday, December 13th, from 6 to 8 PM. The second is Wednesday, December 14th, from 4 to 6 PM. Both sessions will be in room 313 of the Physics Building.
- Lectures 1-27 (all the lectures) have been posted.
This course is being taught by
Professor Gordon Cates
Time and place:
12:30-1:45 PM, Tues. & Thurs.
Room 204, Physics Building
Office hours: TBA
More questions? Reach Prof. Cates