1. anínaw acenem enday, ebéy kayaanaku. Nane, "Ejaw manayume1
man the owned it, cow, heifer the. he said to go and he sell from village to village
2. yo. An manaja ajuk jat an aηoolen kasancenak máamak.
it person and went if he see who was able to speak very well
3. Daseno yo. Iñe, omu di kayume, omu di kayume, omu di kayume, omu di
and he give him it. Now, he and sell he and sell he and sell he and
4. kayume, omu di kayume, omu di kayume. Letabaj.
sell he and sell he and sell not he have (unsucessful)
5. Aja, aja, aja, aja, aja, aja, ajaw,
he went, he went, he went, he went, he went, he went, he went.
6. be atook añiilaw di karambaak. Naje aríη naanool
to where he found the child in bush the. he went he arrived he said to him
7. "Safi." O, di eya kukuy. Naanool, "Masúumay." Naanool, "Taη, be
greetings you he harvest peanuts he said to him kindness he said him well where
8. nujomulo?" Naanool, "Baaba nijomulo." Naanool, "Ujool.
you come from? he said to him there I come from he said to him you come
9. ukok ebé." Yo. najool akok ebé aban. Naanool, "Malejen,"
you tie up cow Yes. He came he tied cow he finish he said to him true
10. uyab kukuyaku, utokoñ." Yo. Aíinaw naane asenool o bet ebol
you take peanuts you eat Yes man the he said he give him he goes to roast
11. Asenool Naanool, "Ubaalom2 sambunas baabu sínder."
He gave to him he said you have (for) me from fire the there house.
12. Natey. Aje aríη apiyo bo. Apiyo, apiyo, apiyo, apiyo, apiyo,
he ran he went he arrived he long time there long time (4X)
13. di abajú sambunas manalaañú. Ajaw aríη aíinaw naanool,
and he had from fire the and he returned he went he arrived man the he said to him
14. "Hah, bare nupiyopiyo, taη wamo?" Naanool, "malejen
hah, but you a long time thus, how so he said to him true
15. ujuk ja kaan manipiyo. Nitotok samenasu mansikaanoe kajúpo
you see if makes and I long time I found fire the and it was dressed in shirt
16. kajúpo kucila ko nikaan kawopúl, kapúren maη ciiti ibajú."
shirt this it I make open out make come thus so! I have from
17. aíinaw nayin, naanool, “yo!,” naanool, “éey” naane, "yo enom wa mo"
man the he calm he said to him yes he said to him “yes” he said it is what thing?
18. naanool, "nitotok kabúmpak maη kufímen enday, kujekaku tuu.
he said to him I found ashes the and they cover thing the charcoal all
19. manifuten mah kabúmpak kurannoor manibajúl sambunas. naanool,
and I blow thus the ashes they scatter and I have from fire the he said to him
20 "Yo, mo emi mo." Naanool, "jaw balom, enday, mumelam.
yes, that is so. He said to him “go have for me thing water the
21. mbi ibol ja iban itokoñ maniraan." Natey,
so that I grill when I finish I crunch so I drink.” He ran off.
22. atey, atey, atey, atey, atey, atey, atey. Aje aríη.
he ran he ran he ran he ran he ran he ran he ran. He went. he arrive.
23. Apiyo bo, apiyo, apiyo, manalaanú. Naanool, "Taη,
He long time there he long time (2X) and he returned from He said to him, "Therefore
24. manupiyom bu?" Naanool, "Malejen, nitotok mumelam mati suncen
and you long time how?” He said to him True, I found water the of last year
25. di mati finciin di mati suncenúm man musimpoore.
and of this year and of year before last and they were mixed.
26. Manilakoom ekobey mati suncenúm di mati suncen mamuwuj manibajúm
and I was wait that year before last year and of last year and they pass and I have from
27. mati finciin. Naanool, "Yo enom wa mo?" Naanool, "Itotok kalépak
that this year He said to him “it is what thus? He said to him I found dregs the
28. mankuito di kajibinaaku3 manteru4 iñer letujuk to
and it rise up in the water jug up to now not you see there
29. mumelam otum eraaney. Mo nilakom manilemen manibajú man citi iseni
water the you should drink Thus I was and I clarify and I have from then I give you
30. uraan. Naanool, "sebien." Naanool, "Yo." Naanool, "Aw, taη iñaii
you drink He said to him “c'est bien” he said to him Yes He said to him "You thus mother your
31.ome, apayi <ome>?” naanool "Papa najajaw bóot tutooray yata arijana di jaanama
is where, father your <where>? he say him “Papa he go home between of heaven and hell
32. mante panalaañú mante letalaañú." Naanool, "Yo emi wa?" Naanool,
perhaps will he return from perhaps not he return from he says him it is what he says to him
33. "Papa, aínaw acen abot aseekool o ajaum kabíiηenaku4
Papa, man the certain he grabs wife his she she go follow the
34 ban ñar aane mante o panareú bo mante letareú
and then he says perhaps she will he stop from there perhaps not he stop from
35. bo." Naanool, "Yoo." Naanool, "Añiilaw." aanool, "Éey." "Aw,
there he said to him hah He said to him child the and he said yes You
36. niñesem, anaw ailiem kasancenaku. Bare iñes endey
I look for some one who is able to talk the but I look thing
37. manosan ijukut. Ñer aw jaat, aw ome. Panuyab kayanak koke,
no matter I see not now you today you are will take you heifer the here
38. iseni. Añiilaw naanool, "Ikaam bu?" Di naanool, "Yab, iseni."
I give you child the he said to him I do how? and he said to him take, I give you.
39. Naanool, "Aw, uwulom?" Naanool, "Éey." Yo. Najaw akok ko to.
he said to him you you give me he said to him yes That's it he went he tied it there
40. man ñer akat bulámukak. Piyo, piyo papao naríηú. Naanool,
and now he turn back the long long time father his he arrive from he said to him
41. "Papa, kayan
42. koke taate mankuwunom." Naanool, "Aw, awuni kayanak uku, aw
is here that they gave me he said to him you who own heifer this, you
43. añiil aiikunaw?" Naanool, "Aíne ace atolom5 taate manaane ijaw
child small he said to him man certain he find me here and he said I go
44. ibalool samunasu betabol kukuy. ibalo iban naane ibalo mumel
I have for him fire the so he grill peanuts I have from I finish he said I have water from
45. eraan ibalo iban naceηom aw, naane au nujajaw kabíiηenaku4
to drink I have from I finish he asked me you he said you go to join with
46. abot aseeki." Naanool, "yo ce yo?" Naanool, "ey." Naanool,
who grabs wife your he said to him "it this it" he said to him "yes" he said to him
47. "Yo nasenúm kayenak?" (tape: 3:50.6)
it he give result hiefer the
48. Naane, "Éey." Naane "Injé iyínenut." Naanool, "Uja ukoka sínde
he said yes he said I I believe not he said to him you go we tie up house
49. nen kaan ja mo. Taate di kulay ale ja paniyínen." Ña, kujaw
as make if thus here and days he not if will I believe now they go
50. kukok to kulay kuféejiir. Alet. Naanool, "Kama malejen."
they tie there days three he not he said to him "thus true"
51. Naanool, "Bare ñer, walaa manubajutaam fumúna panujítúma baaba
he said to him "but now we and we have not bull will we lead there
52. amaansaw olalaal manabajum fumúna man kayanakak kuloko to." Yo
king the our and he have bull and heifer the it stay there" So
53. kujítum kuwuj kujaw kuríη. Fumúna ri fuñito. Di kuwal
they lead they continue they go they arrive bull and it mount and it gave birth
54. Fumúna ri fuñito. Di kuwal. Fumúna ri fuñito. Di kuwal.
bull and it mount and it gave birth bull and it mount and it gave birth
55. Mante bi yok kaan ekore. Yo. Anínaw naane, "ñeme panuja
perhaps to up to make herd So man the he said "now we go
56. uyabulaal sibéolaal katu iñe sijuupojuupo." Añiilaw naanool,
we take there cows our because now they many" child the he said to him
57. "Papa, ñeme au panujau upitú sigolasu ujumen man ínje nilaañ
"Papa, now you will go you chop sticks there the you set them and I I return
58. di karambaak, paská enday, siñaraasu pansikajen kukuyak."
in bush the because it monkeys the will they ruin peanuts
59. Yo, anifan aje apitú ajumen juupo, aban. Naje aríη. Naanool
So elder he went he cut he set there many he finish he went he arrive he said to him
60. amaansaaw, "Injé nijalejaw bet eyab sibas." Naanool,
king the I I have come to take cows the he said topage 67.
61. "Sibáas sey?" Naane, "Súmba." Naanool, "Sibé nubaje?!" Naanool,
"cows the which" he said "mine" he said to him "cows you have?" he said to him
62. "Sibáas súmba sanijítúmulom kayanom be taate man fumúmaaf
cows the mine that I brought from heifer my to here so bull the
63. foli fubaso" "Taη kuru uwuyoot. Nen le fumúna fúmba
your it have them thus you go crazy not As not bull mine
64. fañitosom bi mam ebaso mbujukum tey kore iñe." Ña anifanaw
which mounted so as it have them so you see where it is now now old man the
65. alaañú. An di bulókab, najol, an di bulókab, najol, aríηu,
he return from he is crying he comes he is crying he comes he arrives from
66. alók alók. Añiilaw atokulootok. Naanool, "Papa, taη wa
he cries he cries child the he finds him he said to him "Papa what
67. nulóke ri wa?" Naanool, "Amaansaaw
you crying what he said to him king the
68. naane, 'subáasu sola.’” Naanool, “ey, Papa yo nulókeen di yo.
he said 'cows the his' he said to him "yes Papa it you cry and it
69. Ulóko way!" Naane, "Funíiraf fofey? Useelom8 fo." Natebú
you cry nonsense" he said "hatchet where is it? get for me it He brought
70. funíiraf. Abet di kaband. Man an dejaay, an dejaay, an dejaay.
hatchet the he threw on shoulder and he went he went he went
71. Naje, aríη. Ejiil yanajumen di fankafu. Tauηey. Nacílo,
he go he arrive sticks which he set in yard the medicine[?] he poise
72. o nan depitey, taw! taw! Anínaw naanú, "Ay apitem taate?"
he is chopping taw! Taw! man the he says from "who he chops here"
73. Naanool, "Injé." Naanool, "Wanupiterú?" Naanool, "Papa aroηe,
he said to him "I" he said him what you chop for he said to him Papa gave birth
74. o nileeleel taate, be
He I gather firewood here to
75. kalúmmbo. Daanool, "kuru uwuyoot?" Naanool, "Iwuyo bu?"
to warm self he said him "thus you crazy not" he said him "I crazy how?"
76. Naanool, "Be nujam di yo, aníne aroη?" Naanool, "Kama, numamanj
he said to him "where you hear and it man he give birth?" he said him "thus you know
77. yo oone fumúnaf foli fubaje sibáas." "Háh! jankariη, jaw, jaw,
it you say bull the your had cows." "Hah. bastard go go
78. jaw, jol jiyab sibáas ñeme, ñeme!" Nalaañú naríη. Naane, "Papa,
go, come you take cows now now" he returned he arrives He says, Papa
79. uyabú sibáas, uyabú so tuu!" Ajol aríη nakok. Aínaw ayin bo.
you take from cows the you take from them all" he come he arrives he ties man the he calm there
80. Ayin, ayin, ayin, ayin. Inci
he calm he calm he calm he calm thus
81. alaañ ende aacenú kasaakak. Dajo aríηú aboñ añiilaw. Naane,
he return thing he had in hand beans the he come he sends child the he says
he arrives from
82. "Kujo kusen umo ampao aluk ko ñeme ñeme di furanteray mankuliil
"they come they give one father his he plant them now now in the dry season and they sprout
83. ñeme ñeme natuj ko, asenool." O, inci anifanaw aríη to niη
now now he cut them he give him" he thus old man the he arrive there as
84. ñeme kulobool niη ñeme inci nanto di buηanab. Aηan, aηan,
now the told him as now thus he is and crying he cry he cry
85. aηan,aηan. Añiilaw yok alaañú di karambak. Naanool, "Papa, wanuloke
he cry he cry child the until he return from forest the he said to him papa what you cry
86. taate ru wa?
here and what
87. Naanool, "Juk kusaakak koke aane tum inci iluk ko nade nade,
he said him look beans the here he said really thus I plant them immediately
88. maη kaal ñeme ñeme, nituj isenool, ajítúm." Naane, "Yo,
so they ripen now now I pick I give him he leads away" he said "it
89. uloken di yo?" Naane, "Jakumulok." Naanool, "Aw seelom endey,
you cry and it he said don't you he said him you give me thing
90. jibiin." Naseelool. Naanool, "Ukaanúlo dére bulútab." Nakaan ró.
small calabash" he gave from him he said him you pour from in millet the He poured in
91. Nateb, arook. Manan dejay, an dejay, an dejay, an dejay. Natokiil
he took he on head and he go he and go he and go he and go he reached them
92. to mankulakoe. Ajajaw nawót manaralo fárrrr dalo bap! jibiinaju
there they were he went he on purpose he slip frrrr and he fall boom! small calabash the
93. jifanj jirannoor baabu tú! Daanool, "Ce!, ce!, ce! Taη uwuyoot
it slip out it scatter there all he said him tut tut tut there you crazy not
94. bah?" Naanool, "Iwuyou bu?" Naanool, "Aw, wa ubeti taate?"
question he said him I crazy how? he said him you what it throw you here
95. Naane, "Niraloralo." Naanool, "Uralo ñeme di fulero, uralo."
he said "I slipped " he said him "you slip now in dry season you slip
96. Naane, "Aw, numamanj mo kama noone Papa ayab kusaakak aluk ko
he said you you know thus therefore you said Papa he take beans he plants them
97. ñeme ñeme mankaal ñeme manaseeli." Naanool, "Jankadiη8,
now now and ripen now so he give you he said him you said
98. "Ulaañ, ulaañ, ulaañ, aw oonool asenom ko ñeme ñeme." Naseelo.
"you return you return you return you you say he gave me them now now" he gave him
99. Ince aacen ceceyay, manalook yo lit! Namin fulookaf furelenoor to
thus he have in hand bottle and he corked it tight he cut cork the it even there
100. naanool "aboñú" naanool, "Kujaw kusen umu apauool araan." Inci
he said him "he send" he said him "they go they give him father he drink his thus
101. aríηú to ban jakumalookúl. Ince nanto di bulókab, alok alok alok.
he arrive there and do not he uncork Thus he is ther and crying he cry he cry he cry
102. Añolool nayok aríηú. Naanool, "Papa, taη injé jol aw nuloke taate
child his he tire he arrives he says him, Papa thus I come you crying here
103. di wa?" Naanool, "Inci aw jicer tiiseray" naane "iyab iraan
and what he said him "thus you look at bottle the" he said I take I drink
104. iñemu balookúlut." Naanool, "Yo, eloken di yo." Naanool, "Lako bo."
now having uncorked not he said him "it it causes crying it"
He said him "stay there"
105. Ejaw, ajaw, ajaw. Aríη, naane, "Salemanekum"
to go he goes he goes he arrives he says " Greetings"
106. Naanool, "Malumkumsala." Naanool, "Mansa." Nayiiη. Naanool, "Papa
he said him "Greetings" he said him King he replied he said him Papa
107. naane, iríη ja usenool ekoopaay buraanúmi suncen fuleeηaf fati
he said I arrive when you give him calabash spoon from drinking last year month of
108. suηey emoonay yacemutumi." Nayin to, ayin, ayin. Naanool, "Noone bu?
lent the gruel which split not" he calm there he calm he calm he said him "you say how?
109. Naanool, "Papa naane ijol ja iríη dinu usenool ekalumay yan
he said him "Papa he say I come when I arrive (?) you give him spoon the which
110. uraanúmi suncen emonay di fuleeηaf fati suηey ekalumay yacemutim."
you drank last year gruel in mouth of lent spoon the which is not split
111. Aanool, "Kuru uwuyoot?" Naanool "Iwuyo bu?" Naane,
Saying to him "thus you crazy not? he said him " I crazy how?" he said
112. "Bey nujanten di yo? An araanúmi emonaay
Where you listen one who has drunk porridge the
113. ekoopay ecemuti." Naanool, "Kama, au numamanj bu ulook etiisa
cup the it halved not" He said him thus you you know how you cork water jug
114. manoone Papa ayab araan balóokut." Daanool, "Jankariη."
and you said Papa he take he drink corked not" He said him "Bastard."
115. Hah! Ñer, anifan awonoor awonoor awonoor awonoor, mandam ekaaney
Eh! Now elder he think he think he think he think and this make the
116. añiilaw umu. Amanjut. Kafera bu mati kawúen anifanaw manaηar
child the this one He know not affair how thus transform elder the so he take
117. sibáas. Ñer aane, "Ñeme pankuwok busunabu mankuwonk kubeη
cows the now he said "now will they dig hole the and they call they come together
118. Mbaríη jat di mbalo ró. Alo ró jat di kufoken.
should he arrive if and should (he) fall in He fall in if and they bury.
119. Ñer koku ewok busunab busáncí. Ña atún mofam aje ayú baabu lói.
now they digging hole the it deep now he carry dirt the he go he pour there far
120. Manaηar kabasaak atal to jak. Aban, nawonk esúkey tú. Kubeη.
and he took matt the he spread there good he finish he call village the all they gather
121.Ña añiilaw nalaam bulúmuka. Ajol aríηú. Yaη buñor lofulo
now child the he returns back He arrives from when since near from
122. cep, naane, "Jiyeej man añiilaw alako taate, taη jakay."
only he said "you make room so child the he sit here thus good
123. O, naríηú cep naanool, "Ba, ujo ulako taate." Naane, "Hani,
he, he arrive from only he says him " child, come you sit here he said no
124. ínje Papa naamom mbilako tentam." Yaη alako booh!
I Papa he say me I sit should sit on ground thus he sat booh.
125. Ñer, ayin to, ayin, ayin. Naito fús! Alómoor taw! Naanool
now he calm there he calm he calm he gets up fús he trap taw He said him
126. "Jat, aw, mante ínje ibeteni di falaf ure." Yaη atebúl
"today you perhaps I I throw you in river this thus he brought from
127. eceesey, dañuur ró ban napempeη túu. Kamat añiilaw ecikumaay
case the he stretched in finish he nailed all Thus, child the needle the
128. yoye di kañenak kola man daacene. Naane, "Emumuney eyab ejaw
there in hand the his and he owned He said muet the take go
129. ebetenul di falaf. Man yaη erooke yo. Emumuney ñer ejaw, ejaw, ejaw,
he throw there in river the Thus he put on head it Muet the now go go go
130. ejaw, ejaw, ejaw. Bunáη alof aηanden falaf fofaña cep
go go go At the moment he near he see afar river the over there just.
131. naηarúl ecikumaay.
he took from needle the
132. eríη ajeleñenú boob. Naya yo fukaf fati emumuney mante ebao ró.
arrive he make place there he stick it head the of muet the so it finish in
133. Eñaabey yaη akaten Buwaawu buwow buwow! Yaη abeten tú párár
elephant the thus he left Buwauwu " " thus he threw all parar
134. Yaη alíisoor fút! alaañ. Aje aríη. Aceηool. Naanool "nabetembeten
thus he spin around fut he return he go he arrive he ask him he said to him he threw away
135. dó. Ña, añiilaw alako taatu, alako taatu, alako taatu, alako taatu.
in now child the he was there he was there he was there he was there
136. Piyo, asulaw an dejole depiliηey yola ro. Ajol, ajol, ajol, ajol,
after awhile moor the was coming on horse his on he come he come he come he come
137. ajol, ajol, ajol. Ajol aríηú. Eñaabey aan dó kayelenak.
he come he come he come he come he arrive elephant the is inside make noise.
138. Ayelen ró, ayelen ró, ayelen ró. Buñor
he rattle in he rattle in he rattle in since
139. aríηulomi, cep. Alofú dacímo. Nanacímoe, asulaw ajum
he arrive from just He come near he cough when he coughed moor the he stopped
140. Naanool, "Taη anaw acímoem déru wanan dáre ró." Naanool, "Walay!
he said him "thus person the who coughs in what he in there in" he said him "God be praised
141. Utu taη ujuku ñer bukanak kujúutum koku lakoem dére. Nen ujúut
There thus you see from now people the they sick there sit continuous in here if you sick
142. ukaani ja rére cep, le piyo pankoy. Bare ínje ijúut mankujitulom
you make if in here only not long will be well. but I I sick and they bring me
143. be dére. Ñer mo em dére." Asulaw naanool, "Bare, ínje faηom
to in here now thus I am in here" moor the he said him "but I myself
144. ijúut ule. Ijol ja be déru, panja súumi baη?
I sick! I go if to in there will go please me?
145. Ane pipi yo niñes em di yo." Naanool, "Aw, uwambúlom."
he said besides it I look for I am and it he said him you you open me
146. Yaη, asulaw akajen ecesey. Ñer apúrúl. Naanool, “Ufinto ró
thus moor he broke box the Now he come out from he said him you lay in
147. ugolo jak.” Agolo ró aban cep, napempeη aban akoken lit!
you curl good he curl in he finish only he nailed he finish he tie up tight
148. Nateb barooko. Naje aríη cep abeten di falaf. Manalaañú
he carry to load head he go he arrive only he throw in river the and he return from
149. naηar epiliηey. Manalaañú. Am di karémbolom. Am dejole,
he take horse the and he return from he is and perched up he is coming
150. am dejole, am dejole, am dejole, am dejole, am dejole, am dejole.
he is coming he is coming he is coming he is coming he is coming he is coming
151. Ajol aríηúl to. Dejum to di fankaf fati amansaaw.
he come he arrive there he stop there in courtyard the of king the
152. Amansaw aduulool. Naanool, "Jankariη taη bey nupumulo?"
king the he saw there him he said him "bastard thus where you come out from?"
153. Naanool, "Injé di falaf banusen mi emumuney ebetenom bo
he said him "I from river the where you gave muet the he throw me there
154. nipúrulom ña." Naanool, "Bo nubalum epiliηey ejakay."
I come from now he said him "there you have from horse the good."
155. Naanool, "ey." Naanool, "Oota uja man ínje ibajúl." Añiilaw
he said him "yes" he said him "we must we go so I I have there" child the
156. naanool, "numammaη?" Naanool, "Sosu ró sajakas." Naane, "Papa,
he said him "you want?" he said him "those in good the" he said Papa
157. "ome panibujool nut! beri kuñoolool manuyokúlo." Naanool, "Kajom
this one will I kill him well! with children his so that you relax." he said him tomorrow
158. ujaal." Ñer di kujaw. Kujaw, kuríη, di kujúpo di busaanaab beri
we go" now and they go they go they arrive and they loaded self in dugout the with
159. kuñoolool ró. Naanool, "Ñeme, manem di kaweenak elonkaas ejol jat,
children his in he said him "now and I am and rowing wave it come if
160. am panabal elo ró. O nan dam elo ró panatok baaba depiliηo ró."
one will he jump fall in he when and is fall in will he find there and horse his in"
161. Anifanaw naanool, "Yo." Ñer, o kaween, o kaween, o kaween, o kaween
elder the he said him "ok" Now he row he row he row he row
162. o kaween. Lonkaasey dejol. Naanool, "Wáy, wáy, ah! Mansa yoye
he row wave the it come he said him "look, look, ah! king this
163. yajake, yoye yajake, yoye yajake." Daanool añoolool, "Ubal, ubal
which is good this which is good this which is good he said him child his you jump jump you
164. ulo ró, bal ulo ró." Yaη abal alo ró tuuuuuu!, kanelemej.
you fall in jump you fall in thus he jump he fell in allll lost and drowned.
165. Naanool, "Taη panujukalo bah?"
he said him "thus will we see him ?"
166. Naanool, "O, panutokaalool baaba di yoró manajantenolaal." Naanool,
he said him "He will we find him there and it in and he listen for us" he said him
167. "Yo." Kuween, kuween, kuween, kuween, kuween. Naanool, "Wáy,
"ok" they row they row they row they row they row he said him "wow
168. yaayu, yaayu, yaay, yoye. Daanool añoolool, "Ujaw, ujaw, ujaw,
other other other it is he said him child his "you go you go you go
169. ujaw." Kasúuu, kanet! Naanool, "O, panutokaalool bo?" Naanool,
you go suuh finis he said him "he we will find him there?" he said him
170. "Uúu, ko baróm panutokaalii mankujanten olaal." Naane, "Yo."
oh they all will we find them as they listen us He said ok.
171. Ñer, kujaw, kujaw, kujaw, kujaw, kujaw. Yaay dejol. Naane,
now they go they go they go they go they go other and come he said
172. "yaayu yaayu yaayu." Naane aseekool, "Ujaw, ujaw, ujaw, ujaw,
other other other he said wife his "you go you go you go you go
173. ujaw." Kasúuu, kanelemej! Haa, naanool,
you go" suuh lost in water hah he said him
174. "Panutokaalool?" Naane, "Baróm, panutokaalii bo." Naane, "Yo."
"Will we find him" he said "all will we find them there he said ok
175. Ko ejaw, ko ejaw, ko ejaw, ko ejaw, ko ejaw. Ñer, yámakey
they go they go they go they go they go now huge the
176. dejol. Ñer ko kugabagii. Naane, "Wáy, maansa yoye yajaú
come now they two he said "Whew king is there who comes
177. nen unafaay cep ínje panijaw yafaηe yúmbe majak!" Op. Eñaabey
if you go slow (mdg?) only I will I go which more mine handsome ! !! elephant the
178. naane, "Hani!, hani, ukob manínjijaw manínjijaw!" Kasúuu, kanet!
he says no no you wait and I go and I go suuu! finish
179. Natíiw busaanaab cep nalaañenú. Aweenú, ajol atíp, cep. Nateb
he turn around dugout the only he return made from he row he come he cross only he carry
181. manaje aríη, naane, "Papa, sijankariηasu nibujulo so baabu.
and he go he arrive he said "Papa bastards the I kill them there
182. Ñer, kare panujaw uηarú maansaay yeta yola." Ñer ajaw alako
now finish will you go you take from kingdon of his now he went he stayed
183. deluupey yeta amaanaw. Ñer karegom regom meluñ
in house the of king the now story my story my toothless
1. manayume < mana-yuunen-e (e = constantly, by habit)
2. baalo <-baj-ulo-om
3. Manding. Cf. Jóola kabiriga or kabik.
4. Manding. Cf. Jóola riiben, to follow
5. atolom < atokuloom (a tok ulo om)
6. fubaso < fubaj so
7. Useelom < Usenuloom
9. nupumulo<nupúrúmulo you - come out - result of - from
10. maníjijaw<man ínje ijaw