1) What Drives Home Market Advantage?, with Paul Grieco, Shengyu Li and Felix Tintelnot, (NBER WP 21583, CEPR DP 10852, featured in VoxEu) Journal of International Economics (journal link), January 2018, Vol.110.
2) Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Dynamic Optimization, with Ed Green, Macroeconomic Dynamics (journal link), April 2016, Vol. 20(3).
3) Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy, with Nezih Guner and James Tybout, American Economic Review (journal link), March 2016, Vol.106(3), (NBER WP 16326, CEPR DP 9732, featured in VoxEu and Vox.Lacea)
4) Internal Geography, International Trade, and Regional Specialization, with Pablo Fajgelbaum, AEJ Microeconomics (journal link), February 2016, Vol.8(1) (NBER WP 19697, featured in Capital Ideas)
5) Domestic Road Infrastructure and International Trade: Evidence from Turkey, with Banu Demir, Journal of Development Economics (journal link), January 2016, Vol.118 (featured in Capital Ideas)
6) Borders, Geography, and Oligopoly: Evidence from the Wind Turbine Industry, with Paul Grieco and Felix Tintelnot, Review of Economics and Statistics (journal link), July 2015, Vol.97(3).
7) Bias in Estimating Border- and Distance-related Trade Costs: Insights from an Oligopoly Model, with Paul Grieco and Felix Tintelnot, Economics Letters (journal link), January 2015, Vol.126.
8) Human Capital, Technology Adoption and Development, The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (Contributions) (journal link), January 2011, Vol. 11(1).
10) Comments on "The Export Performance of Turkey (1996-2013)", by Seda Köymen Özer and Selin Sayek Böke, İktisat, İşletme ve Finans (journal link), May 2015.